Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tire swing, more vandalism

I stopped by this morning and noticed a tire swing had been put up across from the lupine patch.

The fence to the north had been knocked down again.

The area around the tire swing had been "decorated" with all kinds of debris someone had found or brought in. The swing I had brought in to serve as a bench had been badly damaged. Later in the day I discovered another old bench had been damaged. I removed both.

I also removed a lot of the "decorations"

I fixed the fence where it had been knocked over and added another post there and at another spot where someone had come in.

I talked to some of the children who were using the tire swing and they said the vandalism had been done by someone named Joey.

This afternoon I noticed some of the fence posts had been loosened since this morning. I attribute that perhaps to one of the kids, who appears to be hyperactive and likes to grab things or beat on things.

.